It took me a long time to get on my blog today. I had the . in the wrong place. Actually, I wasn't supposed to put one there at all. I hate it when I do stuff like that, sure could use a cup of coffee to calm me down. Oh well, just 3 more days. We actually go off the DF Sunday at lunch. I have plans to stop by S'bucks and take my coffee to Outback and order a steak, just kidding, maybe.
Seriously, it hasn't been all that bad but now and then it just hits me. Then I read this am about S'bucks closing more stores and profit down 69%. SURELY they won't close ours here, say it ain't so. No I'm not addicted. I can quit anytime, it's just the assurance that it's there in case I need, ( I mean want), a cup.
I wish I had that kind of thirst for God, all the time. Oh I do on Sunday and much of the week. But sometimes I do my religious duty out of obligation. I read but don't pay attention sometimes. I pray but it's just mumbling way too often.
But I've prayed real prayers this week. I met with and talked to a lot of hurting people this week. I enjoy ministering to people but I can't do anything for anyone but God can. He can heal the hurts, mend the hearts and strengthen the weak. I love Him. I want more of Him. I want Him to have more of me,
Later,
Steve
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment